
Hey Coachees!
As you all know, our team has really grown in the last few weeks, and the number of people I am coaching has continued to increase as well. I am now spending anywhere from 2-4 hours a day answering emails, writing blog entries, and catching up on the thread, and I do it because I enjoy it! No matter how long it takes me throughout the day, I will continuously be here to provide ongoing support and motivation for all of you to reach success with the X or whatever program you might be doing, because I want you all to succeed!
However, I now would like some help back from all of you. As you may or may not know, in order for me to remain an active coach, I have to meet a certain volume in Beachbody product sales per month. Whenever each of you buys a Beachbody product, I will get a certain number in volume points, and after I reach 50 points I can remain active. Here is where I benefit from all this: After I reach 50 points, I make a small commission on each product that you buy. With the amount of time and effort I am putting in, it would be great to make a little money once in a while
! So if you are looking to buy supplements, consider Beachbody supplements not only because they are great products, but also to help me out a bit! I would really appreciate it!
Don't forget that when you buy any products to make sure you are SIGNED IN so I can get the credit!
I also wanted to let you guys know that there will be some additional benefits coming to you coachees very soon! Each month, starting September 1, I am going to hold a transformation contest just between you coachees! The person with the best monthly changes, judged by me, will receive a $25 Gift Certificate to a list of places they can choose from. This will just be something else to help motivate you in your journey to achieve extreme fitness! Now go out and BRING IT!
Here are some of Barbie's thoughts on this email!
Number 1. I love his DIRECTNESS. The basic message is: "I'm here to support you, but I need this many points to stay active as a coach." If you guys are struggling to reach your PV for the month, I would try Josh's approach. He's obviously busting his butt to coach, I think his peeps are happy to help. In fact, I know they are.
Number 2. I think the idea of a "CHALLENGE" is GREAT. Everyone can join his "TEAM DETERMINATION," but in order to win, they need to be his coachee. JOSH, you might want to consider offering a BB product as the prize, such as vitamins or a recovery drink.
Number 2. I think the idea of a "CHALLENGE" is GREAT. Everyone can join his "TEAM DETERMINATION," but in order to win, they need to be his coachee. JOSH, you might want to consider offering a BB product as the prize, such as vitamins or a recovery drink.
No comments:
Post a Comment